Monday, October 19, 2009

Hair Perming

Hair Perming
17/10/09

went for hair perming again last Saturday at Charan Hair Salon, Pandan Indah... if not mistaken, it was my third visit there... first was to set my hair for a wedding dinner, then the second time was to color my hair back in September... now, the third time is to perm my hair... it's been a year since i last permed it...

after some cutting and trimming, my hairstylist Moon started to put on those curlers...

the hubby boyfriend playing my iPhone while waiting....

alamak, so fast can see the black root liao...

yea, i was reading a backdated CLEO mag....

after torturing my butt sitting there for almost 3 hours plus, finally.....

do you like my new curlssss ???

it costs me RM230 for the perming and an additional of RM165 for the hair products... hahaa...

right after that, i rushed back and went to Daniel C's little prince - King Lerk's fullmoon party... i can predict his daughter's name to be Queen Lerk... a King and a Queen... just kidding !!! hehee..... :P

more updates coming up next...

No comments: