Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Family Dinner

Family Dinner @ Nice Soup Gang, Kepong
21/11/07

after work, went back home with my sis to fetch my Dad... then, we headed to a restaurant called Nice Soup Gang at Tmn Daya, Kepong.... more than 30 of my relatives from JB, Singapore, Perak and UK turned up for that dinner... anyway, it's just a casual dinner and a get-together session for all of us before Kelvin's big day...

waiting for the rest to come...

my cousins...

gals power...

COUSINS for life....

my parent...

my Godparent...

my aunty and cousin from Gopeng, Perak...

altogether, 3 tables...

those were the food we had...

my cousin's son, the cute Dong Hong...

we finished our dinner at around 8.30pm... went to my aunty's house at Sunway SPK... it is 2 and a half storey house... very big and spacious...

wow... all their luggage at the 2nd floor...

some sleep like refugees...

the guys inside the room...

me and my little cousins...

too many people in the house... but they had their own activites....such as ????

playing mahjong...

another mahjong table at the corner...

playing cards....

and also, watching tv....

where was i ?? taking photos la.... hahaaa.... i watched TV as well but at 2nd floor....

then, some of my aunties and cousins were trying out their dinner dress and the matching accessories... it was just like a fashion show... heheee....

my bro sent me and my sis back at 12am...

another tiring day for me, but i enjoyed it so much !!

:)

No comments: