Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shaw Feei's Wedding

Shaw Feei & Kelvin's Wedding Day
17/11/07

it was my cousin's(father's side) wedding yesterday... i overnite at her place a day before cos i need to wake up early and help her... and of cos, i was her bridesmaid... this was my second time as a bridesmaid... the last time was 3 years back.. :P

make up session...

my cousin - Shaw Feei...

bride and bridesmaid... :)

the 'ji mui' and the bride....

didnt have the chance to take any photos during the tea ceremony... it was a very simple ceremony and next, we were off to the bridegroom's house at Tmn Meranti, Puchong...


taken with the couple... in their new room...

they had another tea ceremony at the groom's house.... we had buffet lunch there...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Dinner at Cheong Wah Restaurant @ Bdr Puchong Jaya

my sis and me sitting at the reception table....

with mummy...

my mum and her eldest sister.... by the way, my mum has 10 siblings... :)

didnt take much photo during the dinner cos i forgot to charge the camera's battery... opss !! but, my cousin used another camera to take photos during the dinner... hope i can get those photos soon... hehee....

the dinner ends at 10.30pm...

dead tired....

p/s: there will be another wedding next Friday... it will be my cousin, Kelvin's (mummy's side) wedding day... and it will be a great one too.... looking forward to it !!

No comments: