Sunday, June 22, 2008

Volleyball

Volleyball @ Selayang Utama
22/06/08

hoooraayy, it's weekend again and it's time to get rid of my excess fat exercise again....

this time, it's not badminton, it's not cycling BUT it's VOLLEYBALL !!! woke up as early as 7.45am for the game... cos it's an outdoor court, we're just trying to avoid being sun-burned !! :)

oh my god.... it's been so so long i didnt play volleyball.... i used to play volleyball during my secondary school time... and that was at least 7 years back !!! shit, gotta admit that i'm OLD !!
:( :(

but what the heck, i even played with my seniors in secondary school... so, there're still someone who's older than me in the court... muahahahaaa..... p/s: one of them was my cousin, Kelvin... he just became a daddy.... hehehee... but "dont pray pray" (from PCK), he's still so energetic in the court !!

took some photos with my brother's SE K810i phone... of course you wont see me in the photos cos i was the cameragal... hehee...

we had exactly 12 peoples to start the game... but later on, Daniel C joined us... so i took a break and snapped this pic...

team #2....

the brothers and sisters from SMKIH....

we played at least 4 games... then, i left earlier for a luncheon at Kelana Jaya with my colleague, Rachel... it was actually a small makan-makan session to celebrate our supplier's newborn... :)

the damage after the volleyball game:-

a pair of swollen arm...

see the redness ?? damn pain, ok ?!!

anyway, it was an enjoyable game...will go for it again soon!!

No comments: