Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lack of Updates

hi all....

sorry for the lack of updates in this humble blog of mine...

i just went thru some mild depression unhappy time .... due to some personal problems... yea, it's really personal, you wouldnt want to know !! :P

my sleeping pills ??? hahaa....


but, what the heck.... life must go on, no matter how !!!!

now i'm back ALIVE !!! hahaaa...

at this moment, i AM very exciting and looking forward to my 1st bang-cock BANGKOK trip this weekend with my girlfriends.... hehee... shopping and more shopping...... SHOP-TILL-WE-DROP !!! hahahaaa....

stay tuned for more updates...

thanks to the people who still visit my lousy no-update blog... and not forgetting to those who supported me during my hard time...


love ya'all.... (p/s: you know who you are)

No comments: