Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Haadyai Trip

Haadyai Trip
07/03/09 - 08/03/09

- Day 1 -

it's my annual trip to Haadyai again... the last time i went was in March last year with my mum and relatives... this time, i went with my cousin, relatives, a group of friends - Boy & wife, Daniel F and gf, Soon Keong and also my Dear... it was their first visit to Haadyai... :P

eight of us went in 2 cars... we left Selayang around 2am, stopped at Rawang, Tapah and Gurun R&R... waited for my uncle and the rest at Gurun R&R.... parked our cars at the Duty Free Complex...

that's my cousin's car in front of us... we're queueing up at the custom...

my cousin - Kelvin, Daniel F and his gf - Stephy....

my uncle and his sister, Boy and wife...

long queue at Sadao custom....

the lovely pair...

14 of us took 2 vans to Haadyai city... my uncle bought rooms and massage voucher at P&B tours... it's slightly cheaper than walk-in rates....

we stayed at Regency Hotel again...

me and my Dear - Jay... he's a friend of my school mate... and, we actually knew each other on V-Day... hehee... :)

after checking-in, we had chicken rice for our late breakfast nearby the hotel....

yummylicious chicken rice !!

Soon Keong, Daniel F & gf, me & Jay, Boy & wife.... oppsss... left out my cousin.... :P

after our meal, it was free and easy time.... some of them went for the Thai massage and some went shopping....

me and my Dear went for Swensens ice cream at Lee Garden Plaza...

wow... so SWEET......

YummY !!!

a pic of happiness ^_^

a pic of us...

after our desserts, we went to a temple nearby to do some donations... then, we went back to Lee Garden Plaza and met up with Boy and his wife... we went for the massage together at Grand Plaza Hotel... after massage, we brought Boy and his wife there to the temple again in Tuk Tuk...

camwhoring in Tuk Tuk while waiting for them....

four of us inside the Tuk Tuk...

fruit stall at the roadside....

we're quite tired and rested outside Lee Garden Plaza...

we tapao Samurai Pork burger back to our hotel room and rested for a while... cleaned up ourselves and get ready for dinner...

i simply love this pic...

we had a scrumptious SEAFOOD dinner + Chang SingHa beers... !! and it only cost us 1430baht for 8 persons... quite worthy... :)

group pic....

cheersss !!!!

after dinner, we walked back to our hotel... it was free and easy time again... all of us walked separately... i think i had too much oyster and my stomach not feeling so well... went back to hotel and rested... after a while, went down again for supper - had birdnest and Duck noodle... yummy yummy !!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2

the next day, we woke up as early as 8am... brought them to the market nearby for breakfast...

fruit stall....

delicious fried kuey teow with seafood.... we also had some other local delicacies... :P

all of us had this Tea... very tasty !!

then, we took Tuk Tuk to the big market...

inside the Tuk Tuk... it was not any special effect, just that the lense of the camera was not fully opened... need to do it manually... hahaa.... but, nice rite ???

had coconuts to quench our thirst !!

Kelvin the cameraman....

we went back to hotel and checked out... the rest of them stayed another night....

my dear...

our taxi was scheduled at 3pm, so we still have some time before we left... went for a hairwash at a salon nearby...

me !!

had lunch at the coffee shop in Regency Hotel...

we had Fish Head with Kuey Teow... i had this everytime i went there... DeLiciOuS !!!

then, it was time to say goodbye to them... me and Jay went back first cos he had something to do back in KL...

took a pic while waiting for other people who shared the van with us...

Bye Bye
, Haadyai... we will be back...

we reached KL around 11pm... joined his friends at Phuture, Zouk till 3-ish...

what a tiring day...

No comments: