Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bin Bin 3yrs Old Birthday

Bin Bin's 3 Yrs Old Birthday @ Restoran Jun Kee
24/11/09

another backdated post.... very much backdated... hahaa...

it was my Dear's nephew's 3 years old birthday celebration at Restoran Jun Kee, Cheras... just a dinner with their close relatives...

the happy birthday boy with the present from me & my Dear... others gave him angpow...

the people....

me and my Dear...

his elder brother and his girlfriend... sawadeekaa...

they ordered the set meal for 10 person...

combination of 4 dishes.... quite tasty !!

sharkfin soup with crabmeat...

steamed promfret and a combination of Suckling pig & Crispy Chicken...

the mouthwatering prawns and fried rice with anchovies....

a plate of fruits....

the daddy and the sons....

Bin Bin was so excited...

the happy family...

Happy Birthday to Bin Bin....

after dinner, my Dear sent me back home... another tiring day for me... :P

Bin Bin unwrapping the present right after he reached home...

tadaaa.... posing with his new toy !!

No comments: