Monday, October 4, 2010

Waiting Game ?


i'm currently at 37++ weeks...

and i'm in a "waiting game" now...

already got the "Admission Letter" from my doctor... means anytime from now, i can be admitted to the hospital... pheww, scary ler...

some said baby boy will come out earlier than the estimated due date (EDD), but some said it depends... few of my friends who has given birth also delivered 2-3 weeks earlier than their EDD...

if it is so true, i might be delivering anytime next week ?? hahaaa...

we will just wait and see ok ???

if i can choose the date, i would prefer my boy to come to this world on the 10th or 20th of October ( i have tried talking to my boy about it and will continue doing so... heheee)...

why ??

10.10.10 or 20.10.2010... nice right ?? easy to remember too... hehee...

and, my ROM was on 20.09.2009... PERFECT !!

i guess i just have nothing to update here... hahahaaa...

that's all for now...

stay tuned for more updates...

No comments: