Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas at One Utama

Christmas @ One Utama
05/12/10

it was a boring Sunday and I went to One Utama with my hubby and his family... it was so crowded.... it was only a window shopping... met Siew Wai and Tina there.... :)

me and my boy...

daddy, mummy and baby... :)

my SIL with her baby gal... both the babies were sleeping.. hehee...

look at the crowd... there was some performance... !!

family pic again...

another family pic...

my MIL carrying baby Jordan....

candid... i luv this pic ! so natural...

baby Jordan was forced to take this pic... look at his face, so unwillingly... hahaa...

us again...

mummy's boy...

he was sticking his tongue out in this pic... cute... :P

candid again...

nothing much.. that's all about it...

more update soon...

No comments: