Saturday, January 29, 2011

1st Anniversary

1st Wedding Anniversary @ TGIF, The Gardens
23/01/2011

time flies...

365 days... and it's our 1st wedding anniversary... it was a Sunday, so we decided to dine-out at TGIF at The Gardens, and of course with our son, Jordan...

my Dear bought me an Elle purse... and in return, i bought us the meal at TGIF... hehee...

cutleries at TGIF...

daddy, Jordan & mommy... :)

refillable iced lemon tea...

we had buffalo wings as appetizer...

my lamb chop...

and my Dear ordered some pasta thingie... forgotten the name :P

a family pic...

see the expression of Jordan... like he's being "forced" to take a pic.. hahaa...

aiyo, daddy... see how you carry me ???

the dinner ended with a dessert - Choc brownie = sinful !!!

after dinner, we went shopping for CNY... hehee... that night itself, i spent a few hundreds ringgits for the dinner and also some presents for myself !! heheee...

Happy 1st Anniversary
my Dear...

No comments: