Saturday, September 10, 2011

Relay for Life

Relay for Life @ UKM, Bangi

16/07/2011

another backdated post... 2 months back ?? @_@

in fact, i have a few backdated post coming soon... i just dig all the photos out from my camera which i've been keeping in my Jordan's bag for so long... hehee...

back to the topic... Relay for Life ?? what is it all about

it's a yearly event organised by National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM), where people from all over Malaysia would gather to celebrate the strength of cancer survivors, to remember loved ones whom we all have lost to this battle, and to create awareness on how we can fight back by encouraging early detection and living healthy lifestyles (copied from RFL FB)...

my bro has been joining this event for the past 2 years since my dad passed away... so this year was the 3rd time he joined, and my first :) a very meaningful event i must say... i've also helped to get some donations for NCSM...

my bro lighting up the luminarias... DONE by me !! :p

the "couple" carrying Jordan.. they are my brother's friends, went there to support also...



#front
#back

it's me !
lighted luminarias...
people running/walking...
haha... my boy looked cute in this pic... i also joined in the run... for 2 laps ?? hehee...
they're some people staying a night there too...

some concert going on...
picnic.... :)

Jor and mommy..

Jordan was laughing happily in this pic...


a pic of us... if you notice Jordan's leg.. it's full of transformer's stickers from Mamee... hehee....

the event ended the next morning... but we left the place around 11pm...

keep up the good work, NCSM !!

Together we FIGHT Cancer !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: