Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Arrival of the Christmas Boy

The Arrival of the Christmas Boy
26/12/2012

it was early Christmas Eve and my sis YY finally had her first contraction pain...i advised her to time it and it was like 10 mins apart during each contraction... so she quickly informed her hubby and he came over to accompany her... it was like 2am in the morning... soon after, she decided to "check-in" to the Hospital Selayang...

she waited and waited but still no big sign yet that she will deliver soon... that's when the baby decided to come out on Christmas Day itself... as informed by my bro-in-law, it was an emergency C-Sect in the morning... me and my mum prepared the Red Dates water and brought it over to the Hospital... we brought along the boys but too bad they were not allowed to enter the ward although its a single room... ended up, me and my mum takes turn to visit her...

YY and her boy... 

a close up... 

the proud parent with the baby boy...

in 2012 itself, we added 2 festive babies in our family... Ashton was born on Deepavali day and now YY's boy was born on Christmas... hahaa... :)

No comments: