Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Café Flam

Café Flam @ Bdr Sunway
26/11/07

after work, went for a body massage at Circle of Art @ The Curve with my sis.... never been there for at least 3 months... my masseur was on leave, so the manager there introduce me to her new masseur from China... not bad la... :P

sent my sis home and i went to Siau Hui's house... she drove her MyVi and we reached Café Flam at around 10pm..... it's been quite some time i never go there.... it was Jeff's friend's birthday party... and we just joined for fun and had some beers..hehee....

took some photos with my Siau Hui's Sony Ericsson phone... it's kinda blur... :P

Siau Hui and me... and somebody's behind us !!

Chik-a-Dee and me... by the way, his surname is Chik... hehee...

Lawrence... his twin brother left earlier... both of them look alike...

Jeff and me...

didnt take any photo with the birthday boy - Edwin, as he was drunk and went back home... we left Café Flam at 12am....

had some lok lok at the roadside before we went back home...


Listening to: Sean Kingston - Me Love

No comments: