Sunday, November 25, 2007

a day out at One Utama

went to One Utama with cousins and aunties... 12 of us squeezed in 2 cars... hehe...

nothing much... we had lunch at A & W.... walked around, shopped around and ate around....

here are the photos....

ladies eating at A & W... the guys went for a movie...

took this in the fitting room while waiting for my sis.... hehee....

after much walking, we went to KTZ... (gei dak sik) for some desserts and drinks.... went there in separate groups... while waiting for others to come, we camwhored !!! muahaaahaaa....

dont get bored by these photos.... :P


hahahaa... love this pic !!

me and me...

many faces of mine....

act cute...

drink all you can...

wearing my specs... hahahaaa... *lame* >.<

Jun Hui and his fried rice...

we spent around 6 hours at One Utama.... went back home and had Bak Kut Teh nearby my house for dinner...

another tiring day for me...

but... it was a HAPPY day !!!

:)

No comments: