Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mardi Gras Revisited

Mardi Gras @ One Utama
04/01/2008

at last, it was a Friday again... another clubbing day for me ???

hahaa.... it was raining quite heavily, and i was supposed to take LRT to PJ for a dinner with a friend... ended up, i went back home with my sis after work... and, my friend fetched me from home... :P the traffic was as bad as usual...

after dinner, went back home and "transformed"... am i a transformer ?? hahaaa... no laa.. just changed into a casual top and jeans and i'm off to Mardi Gras... this time, i joined Siau Hui's brother's friends from her hometown - Jenjarom... she got the wrong information, and she was waiting for us at Sanctuary with her friends... :P Aquila joined our outing this time...

as usual, not much photos taken at this kind of places... hahaa....

CC, SH and Janet...

Aquila and me...

Siau Hui's friend - SK and gang(less than 10 people) opened 6 bottles of Hennesy.. by the time we reached, they already finished 4 bottles and left 2 bottles for us..... the place was very quiet that night, less than 10 tables with people... i think it's because most of the people spent too much for the X'mas and New Year celebration week before that....

ohhh my.... i was quite tipsy after drinking a few glasses... cos i had some white wine during dinner time... Siau Hui sent me back around 3am and overnite at my place.... luckily, i only puked when i reached home in a half awake condition... hahaaa...


oh noo.... i'm such a lousy drinker... am i ??!! :P

No comments: