Monday, August 18, 2008

Mummy's Advanced Birthday Dinner

Mummy's Advanced Birthday Dinner @ Niji Teppan Sushi Restaurant, Medan Putra
17/08/08

my mum's birthday falls on 20th of August but my dad will be away to Ipoh on that day... so, we just had a simple dinner together last night... :)

know what, i'm so careless... i actually brought the camera with me... but my sis was charging the battery at home... grrrr, ended up, i just took some photos with my N81...

a family photo before our food arrived....

we had Salmon sushi, Soft shell crab maki, Inari beancurd, kani salad sushi, kaki furai (deep fried osyter), edamame and fried bittergourd with egg....


Set of the day: Special Chicken set....

my dad had Chicken Teppanyaki set...

Mum had Unagi Set....

me and the birthday girl... hehee....

Mr & Mrs Soo....

the camera-shy Soo siblings....

and, ME !!

the entrance....


the dinner cost us RM 150++ only... hehee... we left the place around 9.30pm for the LIVE FINAL badminton match between Lin Dan and Lee Chong Wei... :P but, too bad... he lost the match... anyway, he did put up a good fight till the end of the match...

congratsss to Lee Chong Wei for winning a SILVER medal for MALAYSIA !!

this year, we didnt buy a cake for mum... instead, my sis made a jelly and put a candle on top of it... :)



and, that ends the night....


Niji Teppan Sushi Restaurant

No. 25 & 27, Jalan Medan Putra 1,
Medan Putra Business Centre,
Bandar Menjalara,
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Dennis - 012 - 236 3163, 03 - 6277 4052

No comments: