Thursday, December 11, 2008

Advanced X'mas Celebration ??

"Santa Claus is coming to town"... heheeee...

went to my aunty's house at Sunway SPK two nights ago for homecooked dinner... and we had an advance gift exchange session cos my cousins need to go back to JB and Singapore the day after which was yesterday... all of them went to buy the pressie last minute during dinner time...

me and Dong Hong.... he always smile with his eyes closed... i was actually preparing the numbers to stick on the pressies.... :P

i was the Santa Claus... bought pressie for everyone including my aunties...

errm, we dont have any Christmas Tree... and we put a peach tree instead.. hahaaa...

the cute Dong Hong...

my Godmother giving away the present to each us in her pyjamas...

the happy kids with their gifts...

No comments: