Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gathering @ Kluang Station & Shamrock

Gathering @ Kluang Station, Desa Park City
05/12/2008

after dinner with my family and relatives, i went to Kluang Station at Desa Park City to meet up with my school mates... it's been a very long time i didnt see them...

my classmates - Prakash and Gary...

Reymon and Prakash...

my bestie - Shakina aka Tina... she always busy flying here and there as a stewardess...

took this outside Kluang Station...

nice Christmas decoration at the Waterfront @ Desa Park City....

then, we decided to go for second round and i suggested them to go Shamrock @ Hartamas cos it's quite near to my place... we drank a bottle of Absolut Vodka and Long Island...

group photo @ Shamrock... the quality of this pic was quite bad, cos it's taken by my nokie n81... iskkk iskk... but, it's better than nothing rite?? hehehee...

alamak... what was Gary doing ???

Prakash and me... we used to be very good friends during our days in school...


we drank till 4-ish and even went for third round at Spicy... we had our supper and the refreshing "Limau Panas" there... hahaa.... crazy fellas... end of the day, Prakash was very drunk and even puked...


i was very very tired that night and slept as "early" as 5 am !!!

No comments: