Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Love Story

~ Our Love Story ~

** Jay & Atrica **

after being thru so many ups and downs, i almost give up on starting a new relationship... that was early this year.... didn't know that GOD has arranged someone for me out there...

on the fateful Valentine's Day - 14th Feb 2009, i've got to know my Dear thru my highschool mate - Andrew aka Wai Keong during our outing together.... things doesnt happened on the same day.... in fact, we didnt talk much to each other, definately not those LOVE at FIRST sight thingie... hehee.... but we managed to exchange our numbers (he asked for my number first, ok?!!).... :P

from there, we started off by texting each other almost everyday for weeks... don't know how, but somehow... both of us have the same feeling that we're meant for each other... and, everything started off on 26/02/09 when he asked me out for a movie (The Punisher) at One Utama Shopping Mall... i wont elaborate more about it... hehee...

basically, that's how it started and we've been together ever since... going stronger and stronger each day...

in case some of you doesnt know, me and my Dear had been together for almost 4 months !! yes, it's just 4 months as on 26/06/2009 !! ... hehee...


"The Proposal" coming up next....
stay tuned....

No comments: