Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Proposal


as some of you had already know, but still, i need to announce it here...

yes, my Dear has already officially proposed to me last Sunday.... why i said OFFICIALLY ?? on and off, we've been sharing our thoughts and desires about marriage... and, from time to time he will ask me to marry him.... hehee...

it actually suprises lots of my relatives, friends and colleagues.... hehee...


some even asked me "Why so rush?", "Wah, so fast ?!", "Do you really know this person??" and so much more.... sometimes, things happened... and this is called FATE !!

once, i asked a friend of mine who is happily married with a pair of baby twins ... she just knew her husband for half a year, then engaged to him and the wedding followed after another half a year...

Me: What makes you marry so early ?? You just knew him for half a year and you are engaged to him ? and then, marry him ??

Friend: This is called FATE. I doesnt want things to be repeated. Even though you dated for years, but in the end, it doesnt bring you to marriage - NO POINT ! It's a waste of time and money....

Me: yeaa, it is so TRUE !!

i totally agreed with that... and, now i'm in the same situation as hers... :) we actually plan to get married end of next year, but most of the people said that "Two daughters cannot marry in the same year"... since my sis already planning for end of next year, so we have to bring forward ours... :)

back to the topic... for most of the people out there, i believe you guys propose first before discussing further about wedding dinner, which bridal shop to go for, so and so... as for me, it's a bit different... hehee...

we actually looked for a place for our wedding dinner and signed up a Pre-Wedding bridal package at a Bridal Fair before my Dear proposed to me... in fact, after we've done all that together, i'm still waiting for him to propose... weird, huh ?!!

"THE PROPOSAL"

it was just a normal Sunday at his home.... i was way too tired after spending the whole Saturday looking for the hotel and bridal package at Midvalley... so, i took my afternoon nap in his room while he was clearing his wardrobe....

and, my Dear quietly put a small paper bag on the pillow next to me and he continued doing his things... he even sent me a text trying to wake me up but failed miserably... !! i was really dead tired, even my phone rang also, it doesnt wake me up... heheee... i'm a PIG, ok !! :P

after around half an hour, i automatically woke up... and quickly checked my handphone... i saw a missed call and a text message from my Dear... don't know why, it felt so strange... !! then, i turned around and saw the red paper bag.... i opened it carefully, and saw a RING inside... hehee...


immediately, i went out to the other room looking for my Dear... and pretended nothing had happened... he thought that i didnt know about the ring and quickly brought me back into his room... and then, he PROPOSED...

nice little maroon box....

and my little engagement ring... can you see it ?? heheee...

a close up....

that's all about it.... no photos of us.. hehee...

we're quite busy preparing for our big day... hope to make it an unforgettable and memorable day for both of us...

by the way, our wedding will be on January 2010....

more updates coming soon...

3 comments:

tihtahpah said...

congrats ChingX2. it's never too early or too late!

Anonymous said...

congrats.. i belive in FATE too.. wat BIG SURPRISE PROPOSAL.. and u really deserved it...

Shermaine said...

Congratulations.....
Best Wishes For A Perfect Couple.
Wish The Lovely Couple Love and Happiness Always and Forever