Friday, February 12, 2010

My BIG Day (By Gino Lee)

My BIG Day (By Gino Lee)
23/01/2010

- Morning Session -

this set of photos taken by another professional photographer... he's actually younger than me 4 years !!

Warning: another post with lots and lots of photos... :P

#1

dolling up...

some random pics...

my wedding gown and shoe...

big name tag for the HengDai...

my shoe nice ah ??

ohh my god... ghost !!

my ROM group photo - dated 20.09.2009...

the Ji Mui preparing the things...

my Mum helped me on with the earrings...

my uncle and aunt put on the veil...

done !

my pretty ji mui and me...

since the groom was late, we have so much time to take photos, family by family... :P

Mum and Sis...

family photo....

family pic...

family pic again...

more family pic....

me and the Chang sisters....

more shots of us... hahaa... so funny !!

praying time...

it's actually a PEACE sign...

nice ??

random shot...

luv this !

wrist corsages for the ji mui...

finally... they arrived !!

games and more games...

love pledge...

signing the contract...

:)

sealed with a kiss...

handing over the agreement...

Jay & Atrica...

yam cha ceremony...

mummy dearest...

and the auntiesss....


the only family photo cos we're rushing...

in da lift...

reached...

my Mum-in-Law...

us again...

tea for myself ??

black n white...

family photo...

opsss.. my MIL's eyes were closed...

what are we doing ??

Bin Bin...
removing my veil...

and his coat...

a pic with the ji muis...

YY & CC...

my makeup artist - Jerry Han....

Keat, what are you doing there ??

our Bridal car...

i luv this pic... so natural smile :)

inside the car...

random...

^_^

last pic by Gino for the morning session...

next update - dinner session at Corus Hotel...

No comments: