Sunday, February 21, 2010

My BIG Day - Corus Hotel

My BIG Day @ Corus Hotel
23/01/2010

opppsss.... i'm way too slow to update my blog...

due to the festive season, i think i lost the feel to update my blog... hehee.... finally, i found some time to update the final part of my BIG day....

my gowns...

guest registering themselves...

stage backdrop...

main table decoration...

random...

guests - cocktail session...

the men...

with the boys...

yeah, i'm the bride !!!

the Soo siblings...

the march-in started sharp at 8.30pm...

both my sis and mum were so happy in these pics... anything so funny ??? :P

the other couples...

Bin and Keira...

"kan-cheong" moment...

my Dear singing the first song by Jacky Cheong...

candid shots of us...

nice one...

it's time for second march in...

cake cutting ceremony and toasting...

yaaaammmmm seeeeeennnggg......

cheers !!

after the toasting ceremony, i quickly changed into my last gown...

duet with my Dear...

ohh my god... we're running out of time... it's 11pm... and we quickly went for toasting from table to table...

cheers non-stop !!

more toasting... :P

with the guys - all of them are hardcore drinkers !!! hahaaa...

ex-ESB... Sam, Mei Q, Justine and Belinda....

time to say goodbye ~~

my family photo...

a pic with my mum's siblings... the 10 Chang siblings !!

cousins forever !!

a pic with my Dear's family...

the Heng Dai...

friends forever ~~

23rd Jan 2010 !!

- end of post -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros were about 230 bucks on every page. But finally I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?