Saturday, March 13, 2010

CNY Eve 2010 & CNY Day 1

CNY Eve 2010
13/02/2010

more backdated post coming up... heheee... honestly, i didnt take much photo this CNY... it's the first CNY after my married life... :P

it's the same like previous year, we had the "Reunion dinner Lunch" with my uncle and his family members... at the same place - Restoran Kok Hing... but it's the first year without my Dad... :(

anyway, life must go on... let's move on...

started off with Yee Sang....

toss and toss higher...

the messier it is, the better.... :P

this year, my uncle ordered the set meal as well... if not mistaken, it was the RM399 or RM499 set... forgotten already... hahaa...

some seafood soup, chicken, fish, 2 varieties of prawns...

pork knuckle, taufu, vegetables and Waxed Meat Rice...

nomm nomm....

this year, we had Jack & Jay... the double "J"...

Soo family #2....

group photo before we left....

went back home and rest... no more photo taken at night... i went back to my Dear's house for another reunion dinner...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNY 2010 - Day 1
14/02/2010

it's a totally different CNY for me... no more waking up early and visiting my relatives house... i woke up around 9-ish... greeted my parent-in-law... and had breakfast at home...

around noon, we decided to give a surprise to my mum... we went to "Pai Nien" at my relative's house... hehee...

family pic.... this year's color = PINK !!

angpow for my cousin who is older than me - Alvin See !!!

Soo, See and Soo...

Mummy Soo and the kids... :P

after that, we visited another relative's house nearby and back to Cheras to visit my Dear's relative...

back home, packed our stuff and headed to Ipoh....

to be continued....


No comments: