Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I-City, Shah Alam

A night out at I-City, Shah Alam
17/06/10

since everyone has been talking about the I-City in Shah Alam, we decided to go to the place to experience it ourselves... it's a city of LIGHTS....lots of COLOURFUL LED light...

it took us around 45mins to reach Shah Alam from Cheras... so far ler... hehee... there's a bazaar/flea market selling lots of stuffs... most of them are malays... according to a stall operator, the bazaar is gonna be there for a month only to celebrate the World Cup !!

my Dear brought along his Nikon DLSR to play around...

beautiful colourful artificial trees behind me...

i took this.. hehee...

RED lanterns... CNY mood eh ??

my Dear with his nephews - Bin and Yang...

imagine if we can have these trees everywhere in Malaysia ???

my SIL also brought her baby gal along... :)

i think this pic was taken with a flash mode... the LED lights looked brighter and more vibrant color...

my Dear and the FAT me...

the mother, son, daughter and granddaughter...

luv the colourss !!!

us again with Yang...

nice ?? we actually tried out many modes but failed... hahaa.... anyway, we are still learning... :P

a peacock behind us...

family photo...

we stayed there for around 1 hour before we headed home...

another tiring day for me... :P

No comments: