Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Dear's Birthday #2

My Dear's Birthday @ Sunway SPK
07/04/10

hahaa... another backdated post of my Dear birthday celebration ??

it was actually a pre-birthday celebration... somebody actually told my mum that she need to celebrate the birthday for her Son-In-Law for the first year... so, my mum invited some of my relatives for a simple dinner at Restoran Kok Heng...

after the dinner, we went back to Sunway SPK and they brought out the birthday cake...

so happened my youngest Aunt's birthday falls on the same month.... so we celebrate together... hehee...

p/s: i like this pic so much... cos my face doesnt looked so chubby here... haha !

another pic of us before we blew the candle together...

forgotten what cake ?!! it's definitely not Strawberry cake.. it's either coffee or tiramisu !

let's cut the cake...

Happy Birthday !!!

No comments: