Monday, September 20, 2010

Swimming Time !!

Swimming @ Medan Putra Condo
19/09/2010

since i'm pregnant, there's not much exercise i can do... the only "safe and comfortable" exercise is SWIMMING !! i think it's quite safe when you are inside the water, but not when you are out of it... cos it can be quite slippery !!

throughout my pregnancy till now @ 34weeks, i think i managed to swim for more than 5 times... :) anyway, i've only started doing it on my 3rd trimester... borrowed the maternity swimwear from my relative - Jessie... save some $$ !!

this time round, my Dear's sis brought her kids over for a swim...

opss... tat's the plus-sized me in the swimming pool...

Hui with her sons - Bin Bin & Yang Yang...

see his wet hair ?? he actually fell down once while playing at the kid's pool... then, another time - he fell off from his float, straight down to the water and scared to swim already... luckily, the maid managed to carry him up quickly...

baby Wei Si at 4mths ++ swimming with us... not swim la, she just sat inside the Ben10 float.... don't look at me please !!! i know i'm fat... hahaaa...

cool, huh ???

wahh, the baby gal enjoying herself.... sucking her fingers ?!! but indeed, she's a bit scared... after a while, she started crying... oppps, that's my tummy on the right side of the pic... the round flowerish thingie... :P

we only swam for around half an hour... and it's actually very tiring !!

after the swim, they rested for a while in my Mum's house and went for dinner together nearby...

No comments: