Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Zenth Spa, MidValley City

Prenatal Massage @ Zenth Spa
26/08/10

it was a working day, but i took half day leave and went to Midvalley with my sis... hehee... actually, we supposed to go to Midvalley for a body massage together... but too bad, they only left one slot so i went for my prenatal massage alone at Zenth Spa while my sis walked around...

currently, Zenth Spa is having a promotion for HSBC cardholders - only RM58 for the first trial of aromatherapy/prenatal massage... :)

my appointment was at 4.30pm, so we walked around and took some photos.... they have this Hari Raya decoration at the main stage...

YY...

some batik painting... opsss, this photo a bit blur !! hehe...

a pic of us... that's the only photo of me taken on that day...

overall, the massage was quite good but a bit pricey for me.... if not mistaken, the original price was RM 208 for one hour... and, the location also not so convenient for me... :P

i was longing/craving for a body massage for so long... ^_^ i still remember the last body massage i had was in January this year at Bali during my honeymoon... heheee....

Zenth Beauty and Slimming Zen Spa
33-1 & 33-3, The Boulevard,
Mid Valley City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 - 2283 2833

No comments: