Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's my Birthday !!

My 28th Birthday
26/10/2011

can't believe i'm 28 already... reaching 30 soon, real soon... kinda scary... hahaa...

anyway, a year older... a year wiser, k ? hopefully... :P

the day started off with my SIL treated me a birthday lunch at McDonald... thanks thanks...


since it was a public holiday on my birthday... i mean the Deepavali holiday... hehee... we decided to go to Jusco Bukit Tinggi at Klang... my bro also came all the way to Klang to "celebrate" my birthday... hahaa...

after a few good hours of window shopping, we went to Haagen-Dazs... we ordered the Haagen-Dazs fondue... yum yum !!!!

yummy-licious...

the birthday gal... this pic was taken in Lomo mode :)

normal camera...

my hubby and MIL... my SIL and her kids already left...

bro and sis...

after stuffing ourselves with the yummy fondue, we had a late dinner at Nasi King Briyani... ohh ya, if you are wondering why Jordan was not in any of those pics... he was actually sleeping soundly in his stroller... hehee...

till then...

happy birthday to myself... :)

- peace -

No comments: