Friday, October 7, 2011

Officially Jobless !

07/10/2011

oh yeah... just an update...

i'm no longer working in PDM anymore... a place where i spent more than 8 hours a day... the place where i called my "second" home for almost 5 years !! it's 5 freaking years... my longest employment so far in my life... the previous one was only 3.5 years... that's already quite long to me.. hahaaa...

when its time to leave... you just have to say Goodbye... it's time to move forward... for a better employment, better job, better $$... :P

i seriously wish them luck !!

p/s: thanks a lot to my most respected boss - Romy aka Hugo Boss... i still remember i kept telling my friends that "if my boss no longer working in PDM, i will leave too"... :) if possible, i really wish i can turn back time so that the accident never happen to him... anyway, here i sincerely wish you a speedy recovery and be same Hugo Boss as before !!

till then...

adios...

No comments: