Sunday, January 29, 2012

CNY Eve - 2012

 CNY Eve - 2012
22/01/2012

as usual, we had the reunion lunch with my Uncle... this year we had it again at Restaurant Kok Heng at Bkt Maluri...

started off with Lou Sang... 

 
 let's have a better prosperity throughout the year... :)

 we ordered set menu... we had steamed patin, pork knuckle.. some ''tau kan" with taufupok...

 bacon steamed chicken, the yam thingie... vegetables and two taste prawns...

the blur Jor Jor...

crying and asking for people to carry him...

 desserts time... its the Cream Puff and Guai Ling Gou...

 family pic :) oh ya, this year we bought the same shirt and wore it together... nice ?

 group pic...

after lunch, we went home and took some pics before my sis go back to Kampar with Jack...

 the sisters.. !

another shot with the notty boy...

after resting a while, its time for the night session at my Godparent's house at Sunway SPK... this year i had the chance to join their reunion dinner again... :P

and it's potluck this year... my bro prepared a pot of Potato Salad... and the theme is BLUE for the youngster which include myself.. hehee.. and RED or PINK for the senior/adult... hahaaa... and not forgetting it's also a 'specky' night @_@ :)

Jor Jor in a big specs... 

Jor and me :) 

Wee Ping, Jor and me... 

happy boy ^_^ 

 the cousins in BLUE !!

food for the night... buffet style...  

 the Chang's sisters in uniform... hehee...

take #2... 

 its me again...

group pic...

we had a great great night...

No comments: