Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Unforgettable New Year's Eve

My Unforgettable New Year's Eve 2011
31/12/2011

it was supposed to be a memorable one but it turns out ugly... on the fateful day of the New Year's Eve... while i was driving back to my mum's place as usual on the MRR2... it was already slow moving near Taman Keramat if not mistaken... then, i suddenly hear the police car's siren very loud behind me... i was looking at the rear-view mirror and i saw that a police car was coming to my direction very fast... but there's like a "10 cars" away's distance...

i was trying my best to change to the second lane but too bad, there's no space for me to squeeze in as the other cars were moving back to back... before i realize, the police car already banged into my lovely Alza... ouch !! and my boy was shocked and crying... the policeman just came down for a while and asked me to move my car to the side...

 my new year pressie from the policeman !!! luckily i managed to swerve to the left a bit, or else the whole bumper will kena bang !

 his damage...

then, he just explained that he was in a rush for an emergency case and unable to slow down... 
what the .... !! and he asked me to report to the nearest police station... sigh...

i immediately called my hubby and waited for him to come at the road side... after some half an hour, the same police car stopped behind my car... and to my surprise, he actually agreed to settle it personally... so my hubby brought us to his friend's workshop and he paid on the spot... phew !!

thank god that i dont need to spend a single cent... but still... its my new car... sigh...

anyway, we still went back to my mum's place...rested a while before joining the massive crowd at Desa Park City for the countdown...

 bought 2 lighted head-gear.. :) :) sorry for the bad quality... i only have my iphone with me... hehee...

this looked better... :)

there's lots of stalls at the parking area... and its getting bigger and bigger each year.... and the crowd too... it's "people mountain, people sea"... we spent like 40minutes there and went home for a better view of the fireworks....

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

 we watched the fireworks comfortably at our balcony....

 it lasted for a while....

bye bye, 2011... welcome 2012 :)

No comments: