Monday, March 10, 2008

Election Day & International Woman's Day

Malaysian General Election 2008
08/03/08

here comes the day.... our election day....

and i've done my part for the country to vote for my favourite party.... heheee.... went to my primary school - S.K. Selayang Jaya with my mum for the votings... :)



Parti KeADILan = Harapan Baru Untuk Malaysia ???

let's just pray for the best... :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

International Woman's Day


hmmm... since the International Woman's Day falls on the same day of our General Election day... my aunty decided to organize a Steamboat dinner at her house at Sunway SPK since some of my relatives came from JB, Singapore and Ipoh for some prayers for the next day...

not much photos taken cos i forgotten to charge the battery of the camera.... sob sobb....

eating at the car porch...

" Vegetables" diet ???

there were 2 pots on the tables...

let's stand and eat together... hehee....

Take #1 - my cousin(KKK) purposely disturb the cameragal (Yee Ling) while she took this pic and the pic below....

Take #2 - i personally love this pic...

Take #3 - a decent one... Nyan, YY, Jasmine, Aunty Alice and CC...

my notorious cousin - KKK (his name is Ku Kar Khee.. not Koo Kien Keat la.. heheee...) he'll be going back to UK soon....

we just eat and eat non-stop..... and 12 of us, the cousins... went for the movie 10000 BC at TGV, Jusco Kepong... quite a nice and interesting movie... :)

No comments: