Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Signed Up For PPP


PPP stands for Pay Per Post - get paid by blogging. I believe most of you have heard about it. I just got to know about it not long ago through my blogger friends and I guessed it's never too late. As someone new in blogosphere, i must say that PPP is quite important to us blogger. It gives us lots of opportunities to earn money and at the same time to make some new friends.

blog marketing - It is very simple and almost anyone can do it. All you need is to register an account with PayPerPost and also Pay Pal account and you can start earning right away. Just go to their website, choose from all the opportunities such as products and services and blog about it with your born gift. Follow the instructions, add some links or images and post it on your blog accordingly. Once they have approved your post, and hola, the money is yours !

As for me, what I love most about PPP is that I can earn some extra cash by doing something I love in a very little time. I just need to spend around 15 minutes a day to write a relevant post and get paid. Isn't that easy ?

Come, let's be a part of the PPP big family - the place where we bloggers prosper together.

No comments: