Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sanctuary

The Sanctuary @ The Curve
29/02/08

another Friday night.... but quite a special Friday.... cos it's the 29th of February... once in every 4 years... must go out and celebrate ?? hehee... *lame*

didnt plan to go to those drinking places, but it was SK2's (not SK II) the younger SK's birthday... he's celebrating at The Sanctuary... and invited us to join... reached around 10pm... with Siau Hui, Grace, Ice and Aquila... i think there were around 30 peoples celebrating for him.... they opened a total of 15 bottles of Hennesy... crazy fellaass....

Seng with us...

SH and CC...

Aquila and me...

the gals....

it was my "meet-old-friends"night... met my secondary senior hanging out there... then, my secondary juniors came late and sitting at the next table.... then at another corner, bumped into my college senior... heheee...

Siau Hui drank quite a lot and she puked at a corner inside the place... *shame shame* ... we lepaked at Sanctuary till 2-ish.... Siau Hui overnited at my house... :P

No comments: