Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthday Surprises

while counting down to my humble birthday quietly, i got the biggest surprise from my long lost secondary school mates this afternoon... really didnt expect it at all...

wanna know what it is ??? scroll down laa....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

tadaaa....

it's a bouquet of Y-E-L-L-O-W roses from my dear friend, Shirley Ng Sze Tee... and, she was the first person to wish me in advanced... :)

she asked for the flowers to be delivered right to my office doorsteps... she didnt know that i actually like white roses... when i told her, she said not good to give white roses for birthday... no "pantang" la....
anyway, thank you so much for the surprise... :)

my yellow roses... nice ??

by the way, thanks to Rachel for the advanced birthday treat at Beach Club this afternoon....

terima kasih banyak-banyak ah...

hmmm... actually i just got back from SS2... had Korean food with my buddies - Chee San, Siau Hui and Justine...

more updates soon...

stay tuned...

No comments: