Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pre-Birthday Dinner

Pre-Birthday Dinner @ Seo Gung, SS2
24/10/2008

another pre-birthday dinner for me... heheee... this time, my besties - Chee San, Siau Hui and Justine celebrated with me... we went for Korean food... :)

me and Chee San reached before 7pm... we ordered a BBQ set for 2 persons and ordered an extra portion of Yang Galbi - lamb for barbeque...

the shop is located above King's Confectionary....

a pic before we make our order...

wow... lots of food...

varies of Banchan....

salad....

pork rib...

Yang Galbi - lamb... before and after...

Dolsot Bibimbap... it's inside the set...

Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup...

fried fish... not so nice...

my fresh orange juice...

wo-de-mei-ren... hehee...

Siau Hui and Chee San...

me and Justine....

the four of us... taken with my N81 - 10sec timer...

this was taken by the waiter...hehee...

super mini cake bought by Justine...

posed with the cake...

again...

and, again.... hehee....

happy birthday to me !!

cutting with a fork ??

we left the place at 10pm and i went for a drink with Siau Hui at Island Cafe nearby...

what a tiring day but happy day...

:)
Seo Gung Korean BBQ
21M-23M (Mezzanine Floor),
Jalan SS 2/67,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 03 - 7875 8868

No comments: