Monday, January 12, 2009

Phuket - Part II

Phuket Trip

- Part II -

night before, we have booked a day trip package to Phi Phi Island.... so, we woke up early for complimentary breakfast at hotel.... then, the travel agency sent a van to pick us up to the pier...

buffet breakfast...

at the Boat Lagoon Pier...

like the latest TVB drama - The Gem of Life... hahaa...

we rented the fin for snorkelling...

CC, Yuen, Patrick and Hugo the Boss...

it was so windy....

Viking Cave...

see my messy hair !!!

snorkelling at the crystal clear water....

me with my snorkelling gear before jumping into the sea....

lots of fishes....

Bok and me....

fat girl in bikini @ Maya Bay....

Yuen and me at the sandy beach...

Connie and me ber-posing....

while the rest of them chilling and relaxing on the beach, me and Bok were very busy taking photos on the boat... hahaaa... crazy !!

i love this pic very much... especially the beautiful scenery...

and this.....

quenching my thirst....

my camwhoring kaki....

me again... never enough... hahaaa....

and again... :P :P

this time, with my boss... he was sunbathing on the boat....

we stopped by at another island for buffet lunch....

photos again....

a quiet beach...

after lunch, we went to the last place at Khai Island for snorkelling... but all of us doesnt want to get wet in the salty water anymore... it's relaxing time... hahaaa...

another beautiful beach....

random pic...

under my umbrella, ella eh ehh....

we stayed there for around 1 hour before we went back to Boat Lagoon Pier...

crystal clear sea....

can really see my feet clearly...

sun and sea....

group photo....

we took the same van back to our hotel, then some of us went for swimming at the swimming pool... we had dinner nearby our hotel before taking a Tuk Tuk to Bangla Road again... but this time, for drinking.... heheee....

the galss inside the Tuk Tuk...
singing and drinking @ Tai Pan....

busy nightlife street...

went back to our hotel around 2-ish... it was a very tiring day....

nice scenery from our balcony...

that ended my day 2 at Phuket...
to be continued....

No comments: