Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sean & Michelle's Wedding

Sean & Michelle's Wedding @ Renaissence Hotel, KL
11/01/2009

i didnt join them in the morning session... so, those are the pics from the dinner and second round at Mist Club.... we reached there early for cocktail session...

Siow Hui, me, Chia Yee and Sze Lin...

Lee, Wenshing and me...

my cousin and his wife...

the galss....

inside the grand ballroom....

me, my cousins and their significant halves....

the handsome and charming hengdai (brothers) in black coat....

toasting session....

a long yaaammmm seeennnggg.... !!!

that's Logan Raj, the handsome national hockey player...

we're toasting to ourselves... hahaa.... cheers BUDDY !!

my ring nice eh ?? hahaa....

the dinner started quite late and ended late too... some of us went for second round at Mist Club at Bangsar Avenue....

Jenny, CC, Nicole, Stephy and Abby.... all got glamour name... :P it was freezing inside the club, and that explained why all of us we're wearing jackets and cardigan.... hehee....

inside da club...

the newly weds were called up to the DJ stage for a long long 10 secs french kiss... ohhh, so sweet !!!

and, the peoples continued to dance happily....

YMCA on stage !!!!

me and Wenshing....

i followed my cousin - Ivan's car and we left around 2am.... it was another tiring day for me...

cute sticker... designed by Daniel F.... i think he can start a business soon... wedding planner maybe ???

lastly, congratss again to Sean and Michelle !!!

No comments: