Monday, April 6, 2009

Homecooked Aglio Olio

Homecooked Aglio Olio
03/04/2009

it's my second cooking last week... last Tuesday, i cooked four dishes for my family... just have the feeling to mess up the kitchen... hehee... as planned earlier, i bought all the ingredients and spices for my Aglio Olio... got the recipe from kyspeaks.com ... but i replaced the scallops with prawns...

Olive Oil, some parsley and also black pepper...

Aglio = garlics.... some prawns and Angel Hair spaghetti....

frying the garlics...

add in the prawns when the garlic turned golden brownish and lastly, add in the angel hair.....

final outcome... it's kinda blur, cos i took those photos with my N81...

my bro complained that it's tasteless ??... hahaaa.... my dad even add some Japanese soy sauce !! :P :P: i think i should have put more garlics and some seasoning powders !!! or maybe next time i should try cooking with scallops ?? abalone can ??

as for me, i just simply LOVE it... cos it's my own cooking maa......

* self-praised *

i will cook better next time !!

:)

No comments: