Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RM1 Chicken @ Dragon-i

RM1 Chicken @ Dragon-i, The Curve
10/04/2009

lately, there's a lot of advertisement bout the RM1 Chicken at Dragon-i.... especially the chinese radio station - MyFM, they even have a contest for it... hehee... and, my bro has been asking me to bring my mum to try it... finally, we went there last Friday...

the place was so crowded, maybe it's because of the RM1 Chicken promotion... most of the tables also ordered the chicken... we even waited for a while before we got a table at the smoking area...

the titbits - braised peanuts...

we ordered a lot !!

Mum and Dad...

Dear and me...

we ordered few main course for sharing...

we also had my mum's favourite Salty Egg York Bun... not forgetting the Xiao Long Bao... and the main dish of the day - the mouthwatering RM1 Chicken (dish with the orchid)...

my bro busy eating... hahaa...


Dragon-I Restaurant
6, Jalan PJU 7/3, Lot 136 & 137,
1F Mutiara Damansara,
Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 03 - 7728 6888

No comments: