Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Second Baby

My Second Baby - FCUK Watch
22/04/2009

getting bored of me and my blog ?? please.... don't... hehee...

last night, i got a little surprise from my Dear... not that little, but it's LITTLE... see the different font sizes ?? hehee...

the lovely white wrapping paper with lots of loves.... i found out that he actually paid for the wrapping service... hehee... :P

unwrapping the gift...

tadaaaa.... a small black box from FRENCH CONNECTION !!

he bought me a gorgeous watch from French Connection... FUCK FCUK in short !! it has white leather strap on it.... SO BEAUTIFUL !!

close-up of my new baby....

thanks my Dear for the lovely gift.... i didnt expect it at all... i'm really really surprised and i like it so much !!

luv ya
always.... :)

muackssss
...

No comments: