Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Mother's Day Dinner

Another Mother's Day Dinner @ Sakura Cafe & Cuisine, KL
09/05/09

this time, went for a dinner with my Dear's mum... she went there earlier with Dear's sister and her son... we joined them shortly after... my Mum told me that we dined there before, but i totally have no idea about it... so, i still considered this as my first visit there... hehee....

nicely lit Sakura building... the parking there was quite limited, so we paid RM5 for the Valet Service...
Clockwise L-R: a Nasi Lemak for his mum, Hui Hui ordered a Fish Fillet, a Beef Kuey Teow for myself and Nasi Bojari for my Dear.... overall, the food was quite ok, just that my Beef Kuey Teow was tasteless, did the chef forgot to add in salt/soy sauce ?? hahaa... the Fried Chicken for the Nasi Bojari tasted great but kinda oily...

cendol... looked a bit plain here... i didnt try, so i've no comment on it ! :P

Bin Bin wanna eat the fish fillet...

Hui Hui and mum....

opss, my Dear's head was chopped off in this pic taken by his sister... hehee....

the total bill came up to RM90++ for four of us... cheap ??! by the way, that's the price for 4 maincourse and one cendol !!

Restoran Sakura
No. 163, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 - 2148 4315

No comments: