Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Penang - Part 2

Penang Trip

- Part 2 -

here comes Day 2 of my trip... we woke up quite late around 10am !! hehee... we went for breakfast at a coffee shop at Pulau Tikus... yea, the Island of Mouse... hahaa... it's the same coffee shop i went during my last trip...had lots of local delicacies... YUM YUMMY !!!!

after eating, we went to my Dear's aunt's house for a while before we went for shopping again... this time, we went to Gurney Plaza... my Dear bought me a purple handbag... :) :)
after having our late lunch, we went back to hotel... since it was a rainy day, it's the best time to get some rest and sleep in the room... :P my Dear tapao ice kacang for us...

a very nice & tasty Ice Kacang with Sarsi syrup.... No no, it doesnt come with this container... hahaa....

we took a short nap and went to E & O Hotel around 7pm... and, we took lotsa photos while waiting for the dinner to start... :) it's a great place to take photos...

my Dear's sister, Hui Hui and her son...

outside the hotel....

and, it's facing the sea... it's one of the hotel affected during the Tsunami in 2004 !!

wahhhh !!! acting cute ?!! heheee...

my cute Dear...

wow... i love this pic... i love the blur effect and the lovely background.. :)

take #2.... a nice one...

smile and look at the camera :)

love the lighting... so romantic !!

a pic with the newly wed... by the way, the groom is a Singaporean malay...

"Fadli and Ai Ling"... nicely decorated backdrop at the stage....

random pics...

after a while, we went to the washroom...
camwhoring inside the washroom... so classical....

see my new handbag ?? nice or not ?!! ehh, the dress also new one ler... bought in at Cheras Leisure Mall the other day... :P

a pic with my Dear's mum and the naughty boy...

me and my Dear...

LOVE this pic also... taken at the staircase near the entrance to the ballroom...

candid !!

a pic of us again...

it was raining again... we thought of having supper at Gurney Drive but the weather didnt allow us to do so... what a waste... !! ended up, we packed some food and eat in the hotel room... the very small room !!

ohh my God !! i've been eating non-stop since we reached Penang... i'm gonna be fat fat !!

to be continued.....

No comments: