Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Behind the Scene - Indoor

Behind the Scene - Indoor
23/09/2009

here comes Part 2 - Indoor shooting... after spending some 5 hours at Sierramas, we went back to GTC around 5.30pm... quickly changed another wedding gown and hairstyle and took the first indoor studio shoot...

no photos taken for my fourth gown cos my bro went to Pizza Hut and tapao some food for the hungry us... heheee.... after some 15-20 mins, we're done and changed into another gown - my fifth gown for another outdoor sunset shoot at an abandoned lake nearby GTC....

changing the hairstyle and make-up... and some touch-up for my Dear.. hehee...

tadaaa.... nice ah ?? me and my Prince Charming in white coat...

my make-up eventually became more natural towards the end of the day.... luckily i changed my mind at the very last minute to have this gown back after some deep consideration... it makes me look slimmer and taller (syiok sendiri)... hahaaa....

we quickly had our late lunch at around 6pm before we headed to the lake... my bro didnt follow us this time... accompanied my mum at the bridal shop.... came back to GTC around 7pm, and quickly changed into another gown....

my sixth gown.... one of my favourite... i like the hair-do so much....

a pic with mummy dearest....

this round, my bro followed us to the indoor studio and secretly took some photos without their knowledge... hahaa..

i love this background especially the swing... we had a few great pics here...

and this white door.... what do you think ??


then, again... changed my hairstyle and put on the seventh gown... it's an orange color evening gown chosen by my sis.... it has some black straps at the back... so sexy... but not for the fat me... hahaaa....

me and the dancer wearing a see-thru black top.... hehee... :P

closed-up !! so bright and cheerful right ???

next, it's time for the traditional costume - eight gown.... my Dear chosen the blue color gown... according to them, it is the France traditional costume.... i dont really like it though...

i looked so fat... hahaa.... in fact, we only selected one photo of us in this costume....

and, finally..... i've chosen the chinese traditional costume - "Kwa" for the ninth gown (consider as gown ah ???)... not bad eh... !! we had a few lovely pics only as they were rushing to close shop.... hahaaa....

Gong Xi Gong Xi !!! it was my first time wearing a "kwa", so damn heavy ler !!!

our photo shooting ended around 9.30pm.... all of us were pretty tired and had a late dinner at Hong Bee BKT at Jln Ipoh...

that's about it...

2 comments:

XiaoYu said...

my mom said u leave some hair in front more nicer~
^.^

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great post. I've been searching for blogs like this now for 30 minutes and i finall found one
that's worthwhile. I'm really into video games, do you have any information on the new Call of Duty? I know this
is off topic, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks...oh also, I have some video game writings if you want to check them
out. Here are a few of them

Beast Mastery Hunter PvP
Survival Hunter PvP
Elemental Shaman PvP