Monday, September 7, 2009

Mum's Birthday again ??

Dinner @ Shogun, One Utama
03/09/09

yes... it's Mum's birthday again... it's her lunar birthday... hehee... this time, we had japanese buffet dinner at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant at One Utama together with my Dear's mum and his naughty nephew....

the notorious - Bin Bin... he likes the tiramisu cake so much... it's all over his mouth !!

my favourite sashimi !!! oishi ne ~~~

my boyfriend... hahaa.. sounds so weird...

mummy, me and my bro...

Dear with his mum and the notty boy...

not much photos taken cos i forgotten to charge the battery... hahaaa...

a last pic... my Dear always close his eye when he takes photo...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha.. i had Jap food last night too! New place for me, hence I was thinking of bringing u guys there too. Very fresh salmon Sashimi!

atrica said...

great... looking forward !!! :)