Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quattro & Restaurant Tak Fok

Club Quattro
26/09/09

last weekend was a busy weekend for me... lepak-ing at Desa Park City the whole day... then, me and my Dear went to Club Quattro to celebrate Su Hwee's birthday in advance... it was my first time there, and i bumped into some high school mates... hahaa... we reached there around 11-ish....

a thorn among roses....

too bright due to double flashes....

a blur one....

and a nice one... :p

me and my Dear.... his face and neck was a bit reddish due to the alcohol !!

Gladys, JK, Kee, Su Hwee and me....

cheeerrssss ~~~

the buddies.... Fatt, JK and Keat....

we lepak at Quattro till it closed around 3am !! a very tiring day for me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restaurant Tak Fok @ Desa Aman Puri
27/09/09

the next day, they continue to celebrate Su Hwee's birthday... heheee... another celebration for her at Restaurant Tak Fok... they ordered crabs and lots of dishes....

the galss....

the guysss... and the birthday gal....

after the late dinner, me and Dear went back to Desa Park City to "work"....

No comments: