Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Third Baby

My Third Baby - iPhone 3Gs
05/10/09

first, i got my first baby from my Dear during his birthday this year... then, my second baby came around late of April...

at last, my third baby came to me safely on 5th October 2009.... after waiting for 2 weeks plus.... and, it's my advance birthday pressie for this year !!!

tadaaaa.....

presenting you... my new baby....

iPhone 3Gs in white
!!!!

still in da box...

can't wait to open it already... hahaa.....

say "Hi" to my sexy baby ~~~

showing his white backside.... hahaa....

it comes together with a USB cable, iPhone 3G dock and Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic....

closed up... :P :P

it is still something very new to me... hahaaaa... i'm actually having some hard time using it especially the texting features !! and i even cut my nails short !! hahaaa...

thanks Dear for the lovely birthday pressie... luv ya lotssss...

muackssss...

No comments: