Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ken & Abby's Wedding

Ken & Abby's Wedding

15/01/2011

ohh me GOD !! it has been almost 3 months ago... i attended the morning tea ceremony with my son and my bro...

i actually have limited photos but i stolen some from my cousin's FB...

Daniel F - the photog, Vanz and Ken...

the brother helping out to set the groom's hair...

asking for blessing...

and off they went to kidnap the bride...

tea ceremony...

after the tea ceremony, everyone went down to the restaurant opposite his house for a lunch...

soon enough, it was dinner time... at Restaurant Regal House, Kepong... they have a them for the dinner - ORIENTAL Theme !!

my bro and Jasmine all dressed up for the theme...

my aunt with her kids...

CC and JK...

us again... with the "mafia" behind us ??

cousinsss.... Irene, Evelyn and Ivan....

Soo sisters and Chang sisters... :)

group photo... where am i missing ? must be taking care of Jordan somewhere :P

the beautiful bride...

lovely pic at the reception...

yaaaam seeeennggg.... this pic a bit blur...

lovely couple...

we also took a big group photo but it's nowhere to be seen in my cousin's FB account.. hahaa...


anyway, i would like to wish Ken & Abby "happily ever after"...

No comments: