Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Dinner

Christmas Dinner @ TGIF - The Curve
26/12/07

it's been quite sometime i didnt lepak at The Curve.... couldnt find the time to go there... hehee....

went there a day after Christmas for a dinner with my family... promised to spend them a nice dinner for Christmas... so, we went to TGIF !!

Mr & Mrs Soo... :)

the Soo sisters...

the look-alike mother and son....

yummy appetizer - Martini Shrimp & Buffalo Wings... :)

busy eating.... dun disturb la... !!

time for desserts.... (fat, fat, fat......)

cherry-licious....

nothing better to do....

Mummy entertained me with her funny face expressions....

and, that's ME !!

after dinner, we walked around The Curve to take some photos....

3 sisters.. hehee.... (Marche's X'mas decoration outside the outlet)

nice couple... and nice background... :)

a family photo of mine....

YY & CC


SNOWMAN !!!

nice Christmas tree....

took a pic with the Snowman...

"i'm dreaming of a White Christmas"

while me and my bro busy taking photos.... my sister bumped into her highschool friends... i knew him also and havent see him for at least 5 years... he lost weight and became so skinny now !! you are way too thin, man ! gain some weight... heheee... :P

we bought 6 Big Apple Doughnuts before we left....



* * H A P P Y D A Y * *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I way too skinny?? oh well...I still feel like I'm a fatso..haha..anyways I'm working reaaallly hard now to gain back all the fat!!

p/s: Where is the pic??

Anonymous said...

dino: yeah... you are way too skinny... i still prefer the "old" you.. hehee... the pic is still with me... i dont look good in it, so cant post it here.. hahaa... but if you insist, i will post laa... :)