Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tesco & Scarlett

Tesco Extra and Scarlett @ Cineleisure Damansara
30/11/07

at last.... it's Friday...

after work, went back home with my sis... got a call from my 3rd ex-bf... guided him to a shop at Desa Aman Puri... then, his friend dropped me off nearby and i had dinner with my family... sent my parent home... me and my sis headed to Tesco Extra(used to be Makro) at Selayang... met up with Daniel F & gf, Lee, Ken and SK... we shopped for food and drinks for our Fraser Hill trip the next day...

they continued shopping and i left early at 10.30pm... went back home and Michael fetched me and we picked up Siau Hui from Justine's house.... next, we were off to Scarlett @ Cineleisure Damansara... it was my first visit to Scarlett... we reached around 11pm and ladies entry for FREE... the place was quite small and crowded... we joined Michael's colleagues... they opened 2 bottles of Black Label... didnt drink much.... just stood there looking at people the whole night... hahaa.... Yong joined us later...

who else ??

CC, Yong and SH...

met Justine's hubby's friend - Bee Tiong(dont know whether it's spelled correctly)... hehee... this guy has the same surname as mine... he was sitting at the next table only... we lepaked at Scarlett till it closed at almost 2am....

while we were on our way out, i bumped into my sifu... this was the second time i saw him at those "drinking" places... he's a real hardcore drinker !! hahaa... chit-chatted with him for a while... and next, we went for yamcha at SS2 - Indomie.... had Lala and a refreshing Teh-O-Ais Limau... :P

reached home at 3am++ !!

No comments: